fl… is a set of short movements, all inspired by different words beginning with the musical abbreviation for flute, “fl…” The movements, including brief definitions are:
- Flânerie – French – strolling about aimlessly; sauntering; “a person who walks the city in order to experience it.”
- Fluster – to put into a state of agitated confusion; to excite and confuse with drink.
- Flyswatter – a device for killing flies, mosquitoes, and other insects.
- Flippant – frivolously disrespectful, shallow, or lacking in seriousness.
- Fluphenazine – a potent tranquilizer derived from phenothiazine and used in various forms for the management of certain neurological or psychotic disorders.
- Floating – being buoyed up on water or other liquid; having little or no attachment to a particular place; moving from one place to another.
- Flit – to move lightly and swiftly; fly, dart, or skim along.
Digital download of score and parts, letter-sized and formatted for iPad display.
Download links permit five downloads, and expire after one year.